Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Custer Daze

Looking for something fun to do this weekend?
(click on image to view larger)

Head on over to Custer on Saturday and enjoy the fun of Custer Daze. Wondering where in Custer? Well...just head "downtown" and you'll find it - I promise! I hear the parade is great (real floats and all) and the vendors are plenty. AND I highly recommend grabbing a buffalo burger when you get hungry. I have read that a local historian is putting together a booth on the history of Custer (which interesting to say the least...Did you know Loretta Lynn is from Custer?).

Enjoy and let me know if you participated in this local fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jerrie for letting me know you are playing a long in the Challenge. I have something special for you:)

    ReplyDelete